Information for ALL entries:
- 2017 entries close on Sunday 5 November EXCEPT for "club/school composites" which close October 29...
- Crews can only race once in the event due to the nature of the race.
- All entrants must be a member of an affiliated club.
- Composite crews may be represented in Masters, Mixed and the Open categories as well as "school/club composite". Composite is not the B (Intermediate) or C (Novice) categories.
- All entrants must wear their club attire. Composite crews therefore will be displaying multiple uniforms.
- All Australian entries must be via Rowing Manager.
For all enquiries related to substitute crew members, coxswains can be posted on the Head of the Yarra Facebook page. Please see our Home page for the link.
Souvenir T-Shirts and Programs
All competing rowers and coxswains will be provided with a Head of the Yarra T-Shirt, and each crew will receive a souvenir program.
Entries from Australian crews
All Australian entries must be via Rowing Manager. Entries from Australian crews can no longer be accepted directly to the club. Rowing Manager entries need not send payment - you will be invoiced directly by Rowing Victoria.
Entries from International crews
International entries may be made via post or email - only whilst entries are open. [Download Entry Form]
- Be sure to complete all sections of the entry form
- Be sure to include Year of Birth data for all participants in Masters and Mixed Crews
- Be sure to include each crew member's T-shirt size.